The Ali Choker is a made-to-order piece that begins with a carefully selected piece of Howlite, which is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our quality standards. Next, the howlite is cut, shaped, and drilled to make a bead. Then metal is artfully hand-braided, the howlite is woven in, wire wrapped, then shaped into our unique choker design. After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you. Every Ali Choker is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages.
Fun fact! In crystal healing, howlite is often used as a stone of awareness, as it is believed to help in understanding yourself, others, and the surrounding world, because of this, it is commonly used to aid in meditation and focusing of the mind.
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
• Ethically waged
• One size fits all! • Thin wire gives the choker its braided, dainty appearance. Because of this, these chokers are delicate and should be worn and cared for with this in mind.
• Comes in Organza bag
• Gold Color - a core of premium grade brass with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
• Rose Gold Color - premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
• Silver Color - a core of premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
The best way to protect the plating of your jewelry is by removing it before washing your hands, showering, exercising (including swimming), and before applying any kind of lotions soaps or oils to your body.
Contact with lotions, soaps, beauty products, cleaning chemicals, etc. can reduce jewelry's shine over time.
Avoid extreme heat. And store jewelry in a cool, dry place.
Stones are fragile and can break, crack, or scratch if not handled with care.
Polish with an eye-glass polishing cloth rubbing in one direction. Do not use tissues, toilet paper, or paper towels.
To prevent loosing earrings, always wear the safety backs when wearing them.
Make beautiful jewelry out of high quality materials and give back to a charity in the process."
We offer FREE shipping for all orders.
We ship from and to the United States only. No international orders.
All orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Shipping time usually takes 4 to 7 business days